Blogmas Day 18: Birthday Baking!


Hey Guys x

Yes, my birthday was just under a week ago, however, yesterday was the day when I celebrated with my uni friends.

I had two of them over, and they're both amazing bakers, so when deciding what we would do, of course I wanted to see them bake! The one requirement that I had was, whatever we made had to be iced in the shape of Captain America's Shield.

So they came over, and spent the majority of the day baking, in between eating pizza and watching game shows, and it was so much fun!

And when the cakes were done and the icing went on, I was so impressed that I had to immediately get my camera out and snap some pictures, so that you can see how amazingly talented my friends are and how delicious these cakes looked!

 Real Shield
 Cupcake Shield
 
Pretty amazing if I say so myself, considering we didn't have blue icing or a star-shaped cutter. Or any cutters for that matter! For the circles we had to use different shapes objects (like the cover of a pint of milk and a Vaseline tin!)
 
We then had a bit of fun with the rest of the cupcakes, making different shapes with these chocolate chip ones, and then also making some Victoria sponge ones with buttercream on the top.
 
So the rest of this post is just pictures of the other cupcakes!
 











I hope you enjoyed seeing our creations!

Thank you for reading.

It's 7 days until Christmas!

Come back tomorrow for (a very exciting) Blogmas day 19!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

Miller's Girl | Film Review

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Girl Talk: Summer Fashion