Your Own Disney Movie! | Tag


Hey Guys x

I've finally created my own Disney Tag!

I've been wanting to do this for a long time, but I haven't had any good ideas, I just knew that it was something that I wanted to do.

Then I came up with this idea, why don't I invent a tag that allows the blogger to create their own Disney movie!

The rules are simple.

Answer all questions with your imagination, being influenced by princesses that already exist.

Tag some Disney lovers!

The Questions

If you were a Disney princess, what would your name be?
For me, I think I'd want to play on Bria, and make it something like: Princess Briella? Although that sounds like Gabriella, so maybe Princess Gabriella?

What would you look like?
She'd definitely be black, because so far the only black Disney Princess is Tiana from the Princess and the Frog, which wasn't that good a movie! But anyway, she'd have curly hair and she'd wear silver, because no other princess does!
What would your princes’ name be?
I'm really obsessed with the name 'Dash', but because the son in 'The Incredibles' is called Dash, I can't have that as a first name. Therefore, I'd make my prince, Prince Blake Dash, because I love it! Plus Blake and Briella sound really cute together!
Which Disney Prince does your prince most look like?
For me, Prince Blake Dash looks the most like Adam, aka the Beast when he's human... except I'd cut his hair shorter and make him English rather than French, but definitely Adam!

What would your country/castle be called?
I'd live in Phisidonia (pronounced Fizz-e-donia), which is a place that I made up years ago that I love the sound of! The castle would be called 'The Waterstone Castle' after Waterstones the book shop. Trust me, I have this all figured out!

If you could take one princess’ song as your own, what would it be?
For Princess Briella, I would take 'Reflection' from Mulan. All of the Disney songs are so specific! But I think this one could suit a variety of situations.
 

What animal would your sidekick be? What would they be called?
I would have a Gremlin definitely, but before they go mad! And I would call him (in my mind it's a boy) Stark (which may or may not be named after Tony Stark, aka Iron Man!)

Describe your immediate family? Do you have parents and siblings?
Two living parents, which is really rare for Disney movies! I'd also have a brother, because I can't recall any brother/sister teams in other Disney films. And he'd be called William.

Do you have any powers? If so, what?
Nope, she doesn't have any powers, my story isn't supernatural.
What would the villain be called?
I'd like my villain to be called 'Madame' something, because in movies, that always sounds more sinister! So Madame Mariana would be my villain!
What traits make your villain a villain?
Like Gaston from Beauty and the Beast, she's not supernatural. She's just a really evil human who sets out to make people's lives completely miserable! She always turns up when you least expect it and makes any situation a million times worse!
However, the scariest thing about her is that she's Briella and William's aunt, who has always been jealous of their mother, and will stop at nothing to take everything from her!

Name one conflict that you would overcome
Briella and William, with the help of Blake, have to save their mother from Madame Mariana's evil clutches when she's taken hostage.

What makes you different from other Disney Princesses?
Briella is different from everyone else because she's realistic. She makes many mistakes, she can't really fight, and she starts off a bit... pathetic. She has the biggest journey, and you learn a lot from her.

Do you get a ‘happily ever after’ ending?
Of course Briella and Blake have a happy ending! How could they not?
And finally, what would your movie be called?
The movie would be called 'Silver Stone', one because I can't think of anything better (maybe just Phisidonia?) and two because of her dress colour and the name of her castle.

I tag:

Chloe, Izzy, Vicky, Carolyn and Erin. Also, if you're reading this and you love Disney, consider yourself tagged! Leave your links in the comments so I can see how your movie turns out!

Thank you for reading. I had so much fun thinking up the answers to these questions!

Comment below some of your answers to these questions!

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. This is such a fun idea! Being a long-time lover of all things Disney, I'll be sure to do the Disney movie tag!

    Girl Abroad
    http://girlabroadblogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll definitely check out your version xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for tagging me! I loved reading your answers, a gremlin as an animal sidekick is such a great idea :)

    Carolyn x
    Carolyn’s Simple Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry I've only just got round to reading this. Had a bit of a break after some life things. Thank you so much for the tag, such a wonderful idea and I had such fun delving into Briella's little world. I shall start planning my own story immediately x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I can't wait to read yours xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

Miller's Girl | Film Review

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Girl Talk: Summer Fashion