Louise Pentland Inspires Me


I have wanted to write this post for so long! I'm so glad to finally be writing it!

But first of all, let me just apologise for not posting last night, due to an array of factors that left me feeling a bit shitty.

Anyway, back to Louise.

I first watched Louise after seeing her with her best friend Zoe (aka Zoella) and I didn't instantly love her. She seemed so bubbly and confident, and just so different from me. So I wasn't sure about her, but I still decided to watch some of her videos and give her a chance.

I then fell in love with her after watching her 'Draw My Life'
For me, when I am watching YouTubers, I am 100% fully aware that I am a viewer who knows nothing about them, which is why I don't really judge them.
But watching Louise's 'Draw My Life' really opened her up to me. I won't go into too much detail, but she talks about the death of her mother, as well as the abuse that she suffered due to her first step-mother, how she met her husband Matt and why she's happier now than she's ever been before.

I didn't know her that well prior to watching this video, but after this, I just felt that I saw her in such a different light.

Another thing that I love about her is that she's so body confident. I think it's amazing that she is so happy and confident with the way that she looks, because I don't know a lot of people that are so happy. And I do personally think that she looks amazing.

One of the things that inspires me the most is that she's just so real. She knows who she is and she's a strong independent woman who makes things happen for herself rather than waiting for something to cross her path.

I know that I only see what she wants me to see. I only see her vlogs and daily vlogs (when she does them) so I know that I don't know her fully.

I have never been the most confident person. Scrap that, I've never been confident - period. I would describe myself as introverted, comfortable in my own head, and I don't think there's anything wrong with that.
But when watching Louise, I see that she isn't as confident as she seems. She has days when she's nervous and days when she breaks down, just like any normal person, and I love knowing that she's not afraid to say 'I'm feeling a bit down today' or 'I didn't vlog today because I felt like crap'.

She doesn't inspire me because she's a YouTuber. I watch a lot of YouTubers, and to be honest, I've only used the word 'Inspiration' about two YouTubers. One is Louise, and the other is Carrie Hope Fletcher. I'm considering doing one of these posts about Carrie too, so if you'd like that, tell me in the comments.

Below are a few videos showing you that Louise is not perfect, because to me, that's really important!

 
These videos show that she's not perfect. She quirky. She poops her pants and pukes in New York and cries in front of Kylie Minogue and makes things up in her head. And yet, to me, this is what makes her perfect. She's a perfect imperfection to me.

Watching her really cheers me up if I'm feeling down. And I'm not irrational. I know that it's weird for someone who films their life to be inspiring to people that don't know them, but I think that inspiration is subjective.

She doesn't inspire me to make videos. She inspires me to be the best me that I can, and sometimes I need that!

There's no end to what I love about Louise and how much she inspires me, but there needs to be an end to this post, so I'm ending it here!

Thank you for watching!

Comment below who your inspiration is!

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. hey love your blog and aw i love louise she has such an infectious positive energy and i hope one day she sees this post! was wondering if you would like to f4f, just let me know over on my blog heleenakhela.blogspot.co.uk xxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah I love Louise! Generally I'm not a big fan of youtubers but her and Carrie are massive exception- I'd love to see a similar post on Carrie <3

    https://goodmorningbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to do one on Carrie! I might do one in February. Thanks for the comment xx

      Delete
  3. I totally agree with everything you said. She's not just an inspiration to make videos but just an inspiration in general. Literally love her so much, great post xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, isnt she an absolute ray of sunshine! I adore her a ton! She's such a smart and sophisticated lady.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can totally relate to this! Louise is definitely more homely and I love that about her, plus Baby glitter is so cuuuuuuute!
    You should definitely do a SATC post! I'm hoping to do one on Miranda for my next one! Witty, sarcastic life lessons from her!
    xx
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to do a SATC post! And I can't wait to read your Miranda one! xxx

      Delete
  7. I absolutely love that you said Louise makes things happen for herself, and doesn't just wait for things to "cross her path." And I think that's what we should all strive to do. Taking charge of our own life and making our own decisions. She truly is an inspiration. I feel like she is so true to herself and nothing will cause her to change that <3 Oh, and I'd love to read about Carrie, I've never heard of her before and it'd be fun and interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you. And I'll definitely do one on Carrie! xx

      Delete
  8. I love her loads as well! And I sort of am super obsessed with your blog right now

    Opinions on mine http://littlemissblogery.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    It'd be amazing to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you. I'll definitely check yours out! xx

      Delete
  9. I love Louise as well, she is so inspiring and has such a beautiful personality!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Louise is gorgeous. I love how she can make anything hilarious, and any dark subject, have a ray of sunshine x
    x noirbeanie.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review

One Day | TV Show Review

Se7en | 100 Movies Bucket List

Upgraded | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'