Girl Talk: Types Of Girls At School

I know this topic can be applied to girls and boys, but I have been in an all-girls school from the age of 11, so I have a lot more experience with just girls!

This may sound like a rant, which isn't intentional, but remember that these are all just personal opinions that some of you might just happen to relate to.

The 'I Never Revise' Girl
 
This is the girl who claims to never have done any studying or revision in her life, but somehow finishes her exams with As and A*s. The most annoying thing about this girl is that, she probably does revise. But the fact that she says she doesn't makes everyone who does revise and doesn't get As feel bad about themselves. Annoying.
 
The 'Boyfriend' Girl
 
This is usually the first girl in your year to get a boyfriend. The girl who spends all time with her boyfriend and uses the word 'love' whenever he is mentioned. This girl is only annoying if you don't happen to have a boyfriend yourself, but she's probably really good friends with other girls with boyfriends.
 
The 'Nice' Girl
 
This is probably the nicest girl in your school. The girl who would do anything for anyone without being a pushover. I only know a few girls in my college who are unconditionally nice, and being around them is so nice, a really positive atmosphere!
 
The 'Talented' girl
 
This is the girl who can sing, dance, act, play 17 instrument, speak 12 different languages, get A*s in all of her subjects, have an amazing blog, create amazing YouTube videos, looks like a supermodel and has a really hot boyfriend. Since we only have about 1 in each of our schools, I think it's completely ok for us to hate her for no reason (sarcasm intended!).
 
The 'Clique' girl
 
Lastly, it's the girl who has 1000 different friends and doesn't know who to hang out with. Because of this, she has a different clique each week and no one can keep up with her! This is completely fine, as long as she's equally friends with all of these people. Going to one clique and bitching about the other clique is completely wrong.
 
Thank you for reading.
 
I really enjoyed making this!
 
If you enjoyed reading this, comment below other types of girls that you know and I'll make a 'part 2'!

Comments

  1. Such a great post :D Part two would be great
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahah this is SO true, lovely post so relatable! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you xx I think that school is something that everyone can relate to!

      Delete
  3. I was definitely the nice girl, but also the stressed one haha

    www.beatrizrocha.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it's great to be the nice girl! xx

      Delete
  4. I definitely know about the 'I never revise girl'. It definitely does make me feel bad after I work my ass off studying!

    http://wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha this is very true! I can think of someone for each of these xx

    www.alittlefreckle.blogpspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so relatable I literally know all of these! xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog btw! If your interested in joining a blogger community, we would love to have you at Beau Bloggers. Its a great way to share your blog with people who have similar interests. You can find out more here:
    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/beau-bloggers.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I will! It seems like a great opportunity! Thank you xx

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for joining, I hope you enjoy being a part of it xxx

      Delete
    3. You're welcome! I really think I will! xx

      Delete
  8. Great post! People where definitely popping into my mind whilst reading this.

    nimblenote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, me too! That's how I got the inspiration! xx

      Delete
  9. This was very entertaining to read! Nice job :)

    Jess
    http://springbaby06.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

One Day | TV Show Review

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review

Se7en | 100 Movies Bucket List

Upgraded | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'