My Shoe Collection!

As you know, I don't have the greatest love for clothing or fashion.

I don't own that many shoes, but the ones that I do have, I love.

My dad allowed me to borrow his camera again today, so I thought I'd make the most of it and take as many pictures as possible!

I haven't done all of my shoes, just my favourites.

They're separated into 'Casuals', 'Boots' and 'Fancy' and I really hope you like them!

Tell me which are your favourites!

Casuals



These are a pair of converses that I haven't even worn yet! I love them because I know that I'll be able to wear them with anything! I also love the patterns on them!


I don't think these are strictly converses but I treat them that way, I wear them with anything! I really like the leopard-skin pattern and I love the grey colour.

Boots



I love ugg boots! I know they may not be to everyone's taste, but I love mine so much! Last winter I literally lived in them. Not only to go to college, but actually inside the house! They are so warm!



I wear these boots the most out of all my shoes this month! I got them in the summer, and although they may look warm, they're great to wear in both summer and winter, so I've been getting a lot of use out of them!




I've had these for... just under a year maybe, and I have worn them so much! I wear these with skinny jeans a lot and I think the colour really suits blue denim jeans.



These are my only proper pair of 'winter' boots, so I've been wearing them a lot more in the last few weeks and I love them. They're the kind of boots that make leggings look like tights, if you know what I mean!

Fancy



You may or may not know this, but I am not a heels girl at all, I have never worn them because I can't walk in them. But, if I need to go somewhere really fancy, wedges have become my new best friend. I love these ones, especially the studs in the back!



These are the ones that I wear when I have to go somewhere that's 'fancy-casual'. They don't look too over the top, but they give me the height that I like and they go great with dresses!




I've saved the best 'til last! Although I hardly wear these, they are so pretty! I love the diamonds and I like the height of them, they're quite easy to walk around in and I like the way that my feet look in them!

Thank you for reading!

Comment below your favourite type of shoes (converses, heels etc)!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Se7en | 100 Movies Bucket List

One Day | TV Show Review

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review

Upgraded | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'