April Favourites | 2018

Hey Guys x

It's the time for another 'Favourites' post. This has been a great month for movies in particular, so I'll get straight on with it!

Favourite Movie (1): Don't Hang Up
Image result for don't hang up poster

I saw this movie a couple of weeks ago and just thought that it was so underrated! Low-budget horror movies come out all the time that no one has heard of because they don't get much publicity, and then they end up with a bad Rotten Tomatoes score. And in addition to that, it's really easy to make a bad horror film. But this isn't. This has great actors, a great villian with an amazing motivation, and it ends with mostly everyone getting what they deserve - reminding me why it's good to watch random movies that you've never heard of. You never know what you might find!

Favourite Movie (2): Something Borrowed
Image result for something borrowed

This movie was on my list of movies to watch, so I randomly picked it, and kind of liked it. Then I remembered that I had the book. So I read the book, loved it (and the review of it will be going up this week), watched the movie again and also loved it. It's about a girl who has an affair with her best friend's fiancĂ©. I won't give my full thoughts and feelings on it now because that'll be in the book review, but I really enjoyed the film and would definitely watch it again!

Favourite Movie (3): Avengers: Infinity War
Image result for infinity war poster

I reviewed this already, so you can read that here. But overall, I loved this movie, it was a great addition to my favourite film franchise, and I will definitely be going to see it again!

Favourite TV Show: Grey's Anatomy
Image result for Greys anatomy season 5

I'm always wary of mentioning this show on the blog because it's a show that so many people watch, and it would be so easy for something to be spoiled for me. But I've been watching this every single day for the last two weeks and I am so into it! I have yet to come across an episode that I don't like. It's a show that everyone should start watching!

Favourite Song: The Greatest Showman Soundtrack
Image result for the greatest showman soundtrack

I don't want to keep talking about this, but this is all I've been listening to since I watched it so I had nothing else to fill this slot. Listen to this if you haven't!

Favourite Actor(s): Avengers: Infinity War Cast
Image result for infinity war cast

The promo tour for this movie has been completely insane, so I've been watching interviews with these guys non-stop for the last week and a half. I don't think I'll ever get over my love for the MCU.

Favourite YouTube Video: I Dare You

For some reason I couldn't put up the exact video I wanted, so I chose a different but equally funny one of theirs (it might be sponsored, I can't remember), but I've always had a lot of love for Jack and Dean. They're really funny, but their humour is also really intelligent and in general, they're one of the best entertainers on YouTube. They never disappoint with their videos and I love seeing the next thing that they come up with!

What have been your monthly favourites? Comment them below!

Lou

Comments

Popular Posts

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review

One Day | TV Show Review

Se7en | 100 Movies Bucket List

Upgraded | Film Review

April Favourites | 2015