My New Fanfics!

Hey Guys x

So, you'll know from my 'Finishing Rogue' post that I finished my last piece of fanfiction in April this year. That meant that I needed something else to write, something completely new. So I started writing.


Description: Meet Serena Salvatore. A 162 year old vampire and the only Salvatore born to a Bennett Witch. After 50 years away, she decides to come back to Mystic Falls, reuniting with her brothers Stefan and Damon. The last thing she expects is to run into Captain America. She knows she should stay away from the Supersoldier, but there’s something about him. Something that she can’t ignore. And soon Serena is falling for him, and there’s nothing she can do to stop herself. She needs him. However, as family secrets are revealed, mistakes are made and relationships are shattered, Serena’s life, and the lives of every supernatural creature in Mystic Falls, are changed forever. In the wake of heartache and uncertainty, the only thing Serena knows for sure is, she shouldn’t have come home.

This story was partially planned before I finished Rogue. As you can probably tell, it's a fanfiction that's based in the world of the Vampire Diaries, crossed over with the Marvel world.

It's the first time I've done any type of crossover or anything like that and I was really excited to start writing it. For me, the way I write fanfics are, I have a very basic plan, but I kind of let the characters tell their own story, as weird as it sounds. Therefore, I had no idea at the beginning of writing this that it would be as it is now. But because I don't plan it a lot, I'm so excited to see what happens, because I myself have no idea what will happen!

I wanted to write a Vampire Diaries fic for the longest time, because it's a popular world that I thought I'd be able to play with. And thus, the character of Serena Salvatore was born, and she's one of my favourite ever characters. She has her own distinct personality, she writes her own story, she's such a unique, crazy, interesting character to portray. And although I've only just released the 12th chapter, I know that she's going to go through a lot of things, and I can't wait to see how she handles them.



Description: When Cece Rose Cameron gets her dream role on 'The Vampire Diaries' she's nothing but excited. She gets to move to Atlanta, to work with her best friend Claire Holt, and to live out her wildest dreams. Win-win right? Until she begins to fall for Paul Wesley, who is not only her co-worker, but her oldest friend's boyfriend. Will Cece be able to succeed in her career, keep everyone happy and get the guy of her dreams? Or will she continue to be just another face in the crowd?

This fanfic is different than anything that I've ever done in my entire life, really. It's a social media fanfiction, based on actors rather than characters. Again, it's set in the Vampire Diaries world. I've created the character of actress Cece Rose Cameron, who falls in love with actor Paul Wesley who plays Stefan Salvatore in TVD. It's called a Social Media Fanfic, which basically means that I am portraying the relationship of these two characters through social media, such as instagram, twitter, blog posts and articles. I create events, photoshop pictures and have made a life for these two that is visual rather than just written.

Here are some of the pictures that I've created so far:





Now, my photoshop skills are not amazing by anyone's standards. However, I have so much fun creating these. It's quite amazing to see, for the first time, a fanfic actually come to life. It's incredible.

It's also so quick to write. I mean, this fic is pretty much finished, even though I'm uploading each chapter really slowly. It's something that I feel really passionate about, and I don't know why I haven't been writing social media fics before now! I mean, making the pictures is really hard work, but it's so worth it.

Anyway, if any of these stories appeal to you, please feel free to check them out (and maybe give me some reads and comments!) but if not, that's ok too. This post was less about self-promo and more to keep you guys updated.

Do you write fanfiction? Would you?

Lou xx

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Se7en | 100 Movies Bucket List

One Day | TV Show Review

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review

Upgraded | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'