Hey Guys x
I was nominated for the 'Sunshine Blogger Award' by HALE, who's post you can check out here! Thank you so much HALE for the nomination, I appreciate it so much! Everyone reading needs to check out their blog because it's amazing!
The rules :
1.) Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog in your blog post.
2.) Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you.
3.) Nominate 11 blogs to receive the award.
4.) Come up with 11 questions to ask the bloggers you have nominated.
5.) List the rules and include the sunshine blogger award logo in your post.
1. Who's your favourite YouTuber/actor?
At the moment, my favourite YouTuber is probably Hazel Hayes, just because all of her tweets/snapchats about the election are amazing! My favourite actor without a doubt is Chris Pine - I still have a few of his movies to watch and I'm still completely in love with him!
2. What 3 tips would you give your younger self?
Don't care about being 'the quiet girl', Spend less time worrying and more time doing things you love, Explore filmmaking (I wish I had started doing this earlier!)
3. What's your favourite TV show/series?
I have too many! If I have to pick one right now, probably Gossip Girl, or the Vampire Diaries. I recently started watching 'How To Get Away With Murder' which is really good! See, I can't pick one!
4. What's one thing you hate doing?
Going to seminars! Lectures are fine, but seminars are the worst! Any situation where I'm forced to talk is something that I hate doing, but definitely seminars!
5. What is the strangest thing that has ever happened to you?
Strange things don't really happen to me! I guess the strangest things that happen to me are when things happen in real life that I've dreamed about. Surprisingly this happens quite a lot, I'm basically psychic!
6. What's the best compliment you've ever received?
I actually don't know, which is quite sad! People compliment me in the blog comments all the time, so maybe something from there because I can't think of anything that someone's said in real life!
7. What's your star sign?
8. Do you play an instrument?
Nope! When I was younger I dabbled in piano and guitar, and occasionally I still try to teach myself songs on the piano, but I wouldn't say I play anything.
9.)Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes! I actually wrote a post all about this, which you can read here!
10. Stripes or plaid?
11. Cats or dogs?
Is it awful if I say neither? I'm definitely not an animal person!
1. Where do you want to be this time next year?
2. Who is the most important person in your life right now?
3. Who is your favourite blogger/vlogger right now?
4. If you could create a superhero, what would you name them and what would their powers be?
5. What video always makes you smile? Link it to make someone else smile!
6. What was the last movie you watched? What did you think of it?
7. What cancelled TV show would you bring back for one more season?
8. If you could be in a movie or TV show (as yourself), which would you most fit into?
9. What's your favourite song of all time?
10. If you had everything you've ever wanted, what would you be doing right now?
11. If you had married your first celebrity crush, who would you be married to right now?
Thanks so much for reading, and thanks HALE for nominating me!
Comment below your answers to my questions!
Keep Smiling - Lou xx