My Changes to Blogmas!


Hey Guys x

So, I can announce that I am taking part in Blogmas this year!

However, I'm not doing it the way I've always done it.

Normally, Blogmas is 25 days of Christmas based posts, and that's what makes Blogmas special. However, not only can I not think of 25 Christmas based posts to write, but that's not really how I want to do it this year.

I love Christmas, but there are a lot of things at Blogmas that I force myself to post about that I don't really care about, so I don't want to do it like that.

This year, my biggest passion without a doubt has been movies - filmmaking, watching movies and actors. So I'm incorporating this into Blogmas.

I'm really excited about this idea!

So, I will be posting every day for Blogmas. Actually, I'm going to be posting every single day for the entirety of December - so there will be a new post on this blog every day until 2017 which is really fun!

On certain days my Blogmas post will be a post based on Christmas, the same as everyone else who is doing Blogmas.
However, on every other day, I'm going to do a post about movies. About how they relate to me, my favourites, my favourite actors, a lot of Marvel stuff, and I'm really happy with this idea! Movies are my main passion right now, they are something that means a lot to me and I hope that you all like this idea too!

So, to make it clear, on all odd days, I'll be putting up a Christmas based post. On all even days, I'll be blogging about movies in one way or another.

Let me know in the comments what you think of this idea!

Thank you for reading.

Comment below whether or not you're doing Blogmas!

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. I really like the way that you're gonna do this. I think I'll be doing something similar too. Like as much as I love Christmas, it's hard to think of only Christmas posts to write every day. Looking forward to your daily blogging :)

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! It would be so hard to write something completely unique and Christmassy every day! xx

      Delete
  2. Great idea! I love Christmas and I can't wait to read your posts :)
    I'll write such posts too,but not going to make a series.
    Good luck with the Blogmas! I'm sure it's going to be awesome! x

    http://thedreamchaser13.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I can't wait to check out your posts too xx

      Delete
  3. As a newbie to blogging I was wondering if you, or anyone else, can explain blogmas a bit more please? I get that it is based around Christmas which is exciting! But is it something most bloggers take part in? Do you post every day up until Christmas or can it be a weekly countdown? Would love to join in the festive posting so would appreciate any info :) Gemma xx

    http://www.thecreativepalette.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gemma. Blogmas is basically blogging every day from December 1st until Christmas (or Christmas Eve if you choose). I think quite a few bloggers take part in it as it's something fun to do in the lead up to Christmas. You could do a countdown if you want, it's completely up to you. As you can see from my post, I'm definitely deviating from the norm this year! If you watch YouTube, it's a bit like when Vloggers do vlogmas, but while they film their lives, we post about Christmas related things usually.
      If you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask!
      Lou xx

      Delete
  4. Ah cool. It sounds like fun and very festive! I'm not sure if I will fully take part this year because I'm still getting to grips with the blogging world but definitely in the future. Thank you for clearing this up and I look forward to your Blogmas posts. Gemma xx

    http://www.thecreativepalette.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so busy with mock exams that I never got around to reading blogmas posts, but I'm going to still read all of yours anyway!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Wonka | Film Review

Scarface (1983) | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

The Matrix | 100 Movies Bucket List