My 500th Post!


Hey Guys x

I can't believe I'm finally hitting 500 blog posts - I'm halfway to 1,000, which is incredible!

I thought it would take me so long to hit this milestone, because I was basically giving up on blogging a few weeks ago because I had no more ideas.

However, I am so glad I decided to post everyday until the end of November. I sat down on a Sunday and wrote out 11 posts at once. It took me all day, but I've never been so passionate about the blog before. I felt the same way when planning out my Blogmas and movie posts, because I can't wait to actually start writing them!

A part of me can't actually believe that I single-handedly created this blog, and that I've been using it for over 2 years and have written 500 posts.

I can't believe that I've kept it up, and thought of 500 individual things to write about! I mean, there's been blogmas and tags and collabs and Guest Week - I've done a lot with this!

Obviously I have to thank you guys for reading!

If you guys weren't reading or commenting on my posts, I'd definitely feel less inspired to post. In addition to that, when I hit a creative slump, I'd just give up.

But I am so glad that you're reading this and that you comment on my posts and email me and follow/tweet me because it inspires me to try and be creative, to write something even if I don't necessarily put it up. For that, and for the unconditional support that you give me, thank you so much, I can't thank you enough!

If I tried to think of 500 posts to write in the next two years, I'd be completely daunted! So the fact that I started this blog on a whim and now have 500 posts to show for myself, and to represent myself and my blog is crazy and amazing and I actually can't believe it.

Thank you so much for reading, and for helping me get to 500 posts - here's to the next 500!

Comment below your latest blogging milestone!

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. Wow I can't believe how fast you managed to write 500 posts! Keep up the amazing work on your blog, you seriously put so much effort into it :)

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love reading your posts (all 500 of them) amazing that you've written so many and I can't wait for the next 500 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, that's incredible! Congratulations on 500 posts... you're such a hard worker!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Wonka | Film Review

Miller's Girl | Film Review

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'