Surviving A Horror Movie!


Hey Guys x

So as you probably know, I love horror movies! They're my favourite genre of movie to watch, and as it's coming up to Halloween, I thought this post would be very appropriate.

I've wanted to write a post about surviving a horror movie for a while, so I was really excited when Halloween came around and I could actually do it!

So my choice of movie was 'Scream' and in particular, scream 4. This is because the villain Ghostface is a human, so he'd definitely be thwarted by some of the best home security systems.

Here's what I'd use to survive:

First of all, I'd protect myself using things already in my house - mainly anything heavy that I could use as a weapon! In addition to that, hiding places are a must! My go-to would be one of my many wardrobes that we have , because you'd never know which one I was hiding in!

However, I have nothing in my home to stop Ghostface from getting in in the first place.

The first thing I'd definitely use is a wireless alarm system, like the ones from 'Simplisafe'. The fact that it's wireless is great because, if something happens, such as your phone line being cut, it's not affected!

They have 24/7 professional alarm monitoring, which is great because if Ghostface does manage to get into your home, the alarm will go off and you'll have a team of people who are trying to make your home as safe and secure as possible. They also send you texts when your alarm system has been breeched or disarmed, meaning that your home is protected at all times and, as long as you have your phone on your, you'll know what's happening in your home.

The company also offers you power outage protection. If you've seen a 'Scream' movie, or any horror movie, you'll know that one thing the killer always does is to cut the power. With the base station, during a power outage, your alarm system will remain fully functional for up to 2 days, and when the power comes back on, the base station will recharge itself.

For most of Simplisafe and their home security system, click here!

But for surviving a horror movie, my advice would be to always have your phone charged, have a torch (flashlight) for the inevitable power outage, and never look behind you when you're running away!

Thank you for reading, and to Simplisafe for contacting me about this post!

Comment below how you'd survive a horror movie!

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. NOW THAT'S HOW YOU WORK WITH A BRAND ON A POST! You go gurl! You really made this post your own and didn't let working with a brand get in the way!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Wonka | Film Review

Miller's Girl | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

Holding Grudges