My Lack of Posts

Hey Guys x

This is just a super-quick post because I didn't want to have nothing uploaded again!

It's an update post, so don't feel the need to comment!

I haven't posted for a few days because I was feeling really unwell at the weekend and at the beginning of this week.

Then I kind of forgot about my blog with the amount of uni work that I'm doing, so I didn't post.

And I feel so guilty, because my posting hasn't been that good for the last few weeks anyway, I also haven't commented on blogs a lot recently, so sorry about that.

But I'm definitely going to get back to posting!

So there will be a post on Sunday, I promise!

Thank you for being patient and missing my posts!

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. I completely get what you are saying, I have been so busy too with school that it is hard to keep up sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got my GCSE's this year so I'm really worried that I won't be able to keep up with posts due to it being the first that I'll be fully stressing out over exams.
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Wonka | Film Review

Scarface (1983) | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

The Matrix | 100 Movies Bucket List