Safari Park Adventures!


Hey Guys x

On Thursday, I went to Woburn Abbey Safari Park and it was a really good day! Of course I took my camera so that I could take pictures of all the animals.

And then I realised that this post would literally just be pictures of animals - if that's not your kind of thing it's fine, it wouldn't be my kind of thing either!

And I have to say, as good a day as it was, it made me realise that I'm not that keen on animals at all! However, I still took pictures, so take a look!






























Definitely go to Woburn if you haven't, it's a great Safari Park!

Thank you for reading.

Comment below your favourite animal!

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. Lovely pictures! :) Hope you had a great time! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time!
    Jen / Velvet Spring x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photographs Lou! I love safari's although I can't go because my parents are too worried about their car! Giraffes are most certainly my favourite animal in the world. There is just something about them!! :)
    Just to make you aware in advance, it is my blogging birthday on 25/08 and I will be mentioning you!! Make sure you check it out. :)
    Lauren xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks so much Lauren! I'll definitely check out your post! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

One Day | TV Show Review

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review

Se7en | 100 Movies Bucket List

Upgraded | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'