Wednesday, 9 September 2015
In Five Years Time... | Tag
I was tagged by the amazing Em to do the 'In Five Years Time' Tag. Click on her name to check out her blog because it's amazing!
This tag was also created by Lauren, whose blog is 'Blossom Of Hope' which you should also check out because it looks really great and I can't wait to explore it further!
Basically, all you have to do is say some things that you would like to accomplish within the next 5 years and then tag people to do the same. You have to mention the person who tagged you and the creator, Lauren.
In Five Years Time...
- I'd like to have a degree. And by saying that, I mean that I don't want to drop out of university! And hopefully I won't.
- Still be blogging. Probably with a completely different design and with a more clear idea about what category my blog fits into (if it does actually fit into a category), but still blogging all the same.
- To have reached more blogging milestones. Whether that's just another 10,000 views or 100 more comments or something like that, it would be great to have hit a few milestones in the next five years.
- Have a full-time job that I'm passionate about. This is one of the ultimate things that I want, because who doesn't want a job that they're passionate about? And it'll probably have something to do with reading or writing, which I would completely love!
- Have written a book. That's not having a published book, that's just having written one. I know how much of a struggle it is to actually have a published book, but just to have one written and edited and just finished is something that I really want to accomplish in the next five years.
- Have a boyfriend. It sounds cliché and weird and I'm not going to dwell on it too much, but yeah, that would be nice, to be in a serious relationship in 5 years time.
- To have met some of my blogging friends, if this is even possible!
- To be genuinely happy with my life. Not that I'm not happy now, but yeah, I'd love to wake up every morning and just be genuinely happy with the path that I've chosen.
Thank you for reading
Comment below one thing that you'd like to accomplish in five years time!
Keep Smiling - Lou xx