How To: Find New Bloggers!

 
 
Hey Guys x
 
Before I begin this post, I just wanted to say that I've just been reading the comments on my last post (here) and I honestly can't put into words how much those comments, and you guys individually, mean to me. So thank you very much if you commented on or even read my last post.
 
Anyway, recently, I've been really struggling to find new bloggers, and I figured that some of you guys might be struggling with finding new bloggers too.
 
So then, I had one day where I just found a lot of new bloggers, so I thought that I'd give you guys some tips on how to find new bloggers!
 
Dive Into Popular Bloggers Comments!
 
This is the best place! People who read the blogs of popular bloggers and YouTubers always leave their blog links, just because they want the bloggers to see them. So what I do is, I go on to a popular blogger's latest post (such as Louise/Sprinkle of Glitter) and look though the comments. Then with every blogger, I copy and paste their blog link into a different tab and look through their blog, seeing whether I like it or not. If I like their blog, I leave a comment, with my blog link in case they want to see what my blog is like. This is great because you already know that you have something in common -  the person whose blog you found them on!
 
Dive Into Your Own Comments!
 
When people comment on a blog - any blog - they generally leave their blog link, as I do. It's not so much 'self promo' as just letting people know where to find you. Look at the comments of your own blog and see if people have left comments with their link. If they have, give their blog a thorough look-through. At least you know that they like yours!
 
Mention Popular Accounts On Twitter!
 
This is something that really works for me. I always promote my blog posts on twitter - this is the only social network that I actually use. That being said, I always tweet the link to my post once, then I tweet it again while mentioning certain accounts on twitter who retweet bloggers posts. This way, your posts get retweeted to many people, who then have the option to look at you blog, which really helps!
 
Search For Posts You'd Like To Read!
 
Rather than searching for bloggers and hoping that they have good posts, search for good posts and hope that you find good bloggers. For example, as I like to review things, if I see a new book out or a new film, I search: 'film name - blog review' and I usually find a really great blogger!
 
Get Recommendations From Other Bloggers!
 
This is a great way of finding new bloggers, because if you get recommendations from people you like and trust, then you'll know that the bloggers are good! I do this by looking at the bloggers that my friends link in their posts, because I know that they'd only link someone if they were good!
 
Use Bloglovin'!
 
For me, Bloglovin' is one of the best websites to find new bloggers. This is because, they have many categories for you to find bloggers. For example, I often search the category 'books'. Then I look at all of the different book bloggers and find some that don't have many followers. I could do this for hours!


Anyway, these are just some of my tips for finding new bloggers.

Thank you for reading!

Comment below how you find new bloggers!

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. These are such great tips. I started to look at other blogs from interest, or searches. It's so fun to view them. Take care always, and view some of your posts soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great tips, I use the popular blogger tip, and I also look at bloglovin'! its such a good website x
    what's your bloglovin'?
    ~basicallychloe xx
    Don't forget to smile! :) ~ x
    www.basicallychloeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you xx My Bloglovin' is bloglovin.com/BriaLou

      Delete
  3. Hi ItsElla...

    This was such a good post, you could do how to be a successful blogger or something, I love your blog xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant Post. I tend to search twitter for new bloggers.
    ASpoonFULLOfSugar
    Elisha x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! amazing post I love your blog :)
    I have shared :)



    Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are such great tips. The commenting on popular bloggers one is so great for meeting new bloggers. I was amazed the first time I did it about how many people commented on my blog post afterwards xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. brilliant tips ! I love finding new bloggers and often read blog posts on bus journeys or anytime when I can :) I love the idea of looking in other peoples comments :)

    lots of love, Marianne xxx

    http://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was literally searching different blogs trying to find new blogs and i came upon yours and this post was at the top! PERFECT TIMING! Thanks for the post! I love this post!

    http://www.accidentallyjade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Wonka | Film Review

Miller's Girl | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List