An Interview With Izzy!


Hey Guys x

So, a while ago, I interviewed a few people and they were all kind enough to send me back their answers.

However, I haven't been uploading them because I don't want to do too many at one time. So if I've interviewed you, don't worry, I haven't forgotten!

And if I haven't emailed you about an interview yet, you might have an email coming your way within the next month!

Anyway, the wonderful Izzy K has agreed to be interviewed by me, so thank you so much Izzy, I really appreciate it!

The Interview

How and why did you pick your blog name?
 I really wanted something personal for my blog so I decided to use my real name. However, I didn't want to use my full name because I was absolutely terrified that someone from my school would find it. That's why I compromised with "Izzy K".   

 What is the hardest thing about blogging?
Honestly? I find the hardest thing is simply not being able to do it enough. If it was up to me I would write posts 24/7 because it's my favourite hobby, but unfortunately I have to schedule writing around my school work.
  
If you could collab with any blogger, who would it be?
I'd collab with any Beau Blogger that would like to. They're all such lovely people and very talented bloggers. They have made me feel very welcome in the world of blogging so it would be amazing to feature on their blogs. 

What blogging category do you fall into and why?
On my blog "Izzy K" I would say that I'm more a lifestyle blogger. I write about my life experiences, feelings and the things I've been getting up to. I also have a second blog, "Izzy K: Reviews & More", which is more of a beauty and fashion blog. Not that I really know what I'm talking about, I just find it really fun. 

What would you post if you knew that 1 million people would read it?
OMG the thought of having 1 million people reading a post would be so scary but so exciting. I'd probably write about something like my favourite charity, because if that many people would be reading it, it would be nice to be able to make a change in the world.

If you could change one thing about your blog, what would it be?
I would change the layout. I'm happy with the colour scheme for my blogs, however I would like something a bit more professional looking. 

If you could interview one person for your blog, who would it be?
That would probably have to be Zoella! It sounds cliche, I know, but if it wasn't for her talking about her blog, I probably would have never considered trying it for myself. I'd like to know what made her start in the first place, and how she got to where she is today. 

Would you rather have badly written posts with 1 million followers or amazingly written posts with no followers?
I would definitely have to go with an amazingly written post with no followers. I always aim to write the best posts that I possibly can, and I try to improve on that with every post I write. For me blogging isn't about how many followers I have, its simply a way to express myself. Also, you could always gain followers if you have amazing content and I would much prefer that to being known for having badly written posts. 

What about your blog makes you smile?
I love reading all the lovely comments people leave me. I love being part of a blogging community where everyone is so supportive. Thank you so much to everyone who has ever left me a nice comment because it really makes my day!

If you could switch places with a blogger for a day, who would it be?
I'd love to see what it would be like to be Kristina Bazan from Kayture. I love reading her posts about all the places she gets to travel as part of being a fashion blogger. She is quite literally living my dream and if I could experience it, even only for a day, that would be incredible. 

Where do you see your blog in the future?
I want to continue writing my blog for as long as possible. Therefore I see it still existing in the future. My goal with my blog is just to keep writing, and writing, and writing...
 
Again, thank you so much Izzy for your participation and amazing answers!
 
Check out my interview with Abi here and author Helen Bailey here!
 
Thank you for reading
 
Comment below questions to ask future interviewees!
 
Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. Great interview! Can't wait for the next one x

    ReplyDelete
  2. True for great interview. And eyes opener too. Take care, viewing the others soon. Shall wait calmly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so, so, so much for letting me appear on this blog. I loved the way this post turned out xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thank you for taking part! xx

      Delete
  4. Hi, I just found your blog and I love it. I would love to be interviewed by you, if you want to post my answers I would love to interview you back for my blog. Email me at missmakeuptips1@gmail.com if you want to interview each other!
    - Al from missmakeuptips.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. enjoyed reading this... good job!!

    http://simpleplaintruth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Road House (2024) | Film Review

Wonka | Film Review

Scarface (1983) | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List