An Interview With Em!


Hey Guys x

This post is a little earlier than usual because it's a collab with Em!

We decided that we'd interview each other, as this is a series that I already do.

Anyway, the amazing Em agreed to be interviewed by me, and you can see the interview here:

The Interview

Why did you start blogging?

When I first started blogging I did it because I had a lot of time on my hands and I wanted something to do. I was doing posts that didn't really mean much to me, I wasn't taking time to edit and improve the photos like I am now. I think I have really learnt loads already. In the first month I was blogging I didn't really think about my posts but now I am proud of the content I give.

If you had started blogging today, would your reasons for starting be different?

To be honest I'm not sure. Probably as a read more blogs than I used to be to before I got my blog and they really make me think how great this is.

Use this question to promote your social media links! Where can people find you?

I don't have much only Pinterest (Ems World | Talking Through The Screen) and if you want to contact me: emsworld3000@yahoo.co.uk

What is your blogging schedule?

A few days into this month I changed it to a post every day and I'm really enjoying it.

What is the worst thing about being a blogger?

I know this is kind of cliché but I do enjoy every aspect of it. If I had to pick something hard it would be thinking of blog posts in advance but then again sometimes you just get a flash of inspiration and you’re off again with ideas flowing!

If you could have started blogging 5 years ago, would you?

No. 5 years ago I didn't even know what a blog was I wouldn't be able to schedule posts, I wouldn't be able to even make a design for my website! I think that the time I started was when I was ready and I'm glad about that

How old is your blog – and when is its birthday?

My blog is actually only about three months old and its birthday is the 29th of May 2015 (when I did my first post)

What are you opinions on the blogging community?

I think it's great that we can support each other and I just think it's really nice and I'm glad that anyone can be a part of it

What do you want for your blog in the future?

I would love for my blog to improve on things like: My camera quality, my writing standard anything! I also want to love blogging as much as I love it now, I don't want that to change in the slightest.

Thank you so much Em for agreeing to take part! Make sure you check out Em's blog too!

You can see my her interview with me on her blog here!

If you want to contact me about an interview, you can email me at: lous.world@Hotmail.com.
You can also follow me on bloglovin here: bloglovin.com/brialou.

Check out my last interview with Izzy here.

Thank you for reading.

Comment below some more questions for me to ask!

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. Thanks so much for doing this with me it was so fun. Especially as it was the fist interview I had done and you were the fist person I ever interviewed. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like you guys had a lot of fun! And I will go and check out her blog! x
    hope you're having a great day! ;)
    ~basicallychloe xx
    Don't forget to smile! :) ~ x
    www.basicallychloeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!
    ellacrabb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I loved reading the interview! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a very entertaining post to read - I love reading interviews :)

    Jess
    http://springbaby06.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

One Day | TV Show Review

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review

Se7en | 100 Movies Bucket List

Upgraded | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'