20,000 Views!!


Hey Guys x
 
So, on Friday, I hit 20,000 views on this blog and I immediately took this picture (above) and uploaded it to twitter because I couldn't believe it!
 
Since then, I have since acquired a further 283 views and I could not be happier!
 
I posted '10,000' views back in January, so I thought I would use this post to show you how much things have changed in the last 4 months.
 
First of all, it amazes me that it took me 9 months to get 10,000 views, and only 4 months to get to 20,000. It's kind of hard to believe!
 
When I hit 10,000 views, I had 46 followers on bloglovin and over 400 comments altogether.
 
Now, I have hit 20,000 views, 70 followers and 964 comments, nearing 1,000, and I can't believe how far I've come!
 
I've expressed my love for Disney, uploaded recipes, reviewed countless books and films, and I interviewed one of my favourite authors!
 
Every time I post, my blog just expresses more and more of me, and I love that!
 
A lot of you guys like finding out more about me and I love sharing things with you, and my blog really allows me to do that.
 
Anyway, this post isn't going to be that long.
 
I just want to say a massive thank you!
 
I obviously would not have reached 20,000 views without you guys that read my posts and I cannot express how much that means to me, and how hard it is to get my head around.
 
With exams coming up, I've been posting less and having less time to do different things. However, blogging is one thing that I always make time for (even if it means not posting on Wednesdays) because I am really passionate about it and I really love it!
 
So, if you've ever commented, followed or viewed anything that I've posted, thank you so much because I can't even describe how much this means to me.
 
And I promise that you'll be getting a lot more posts when my exams finish because I'll have a lot more time!
 
Thank you for reading.
 
Comment below your latest milestone (blogging or otherwise)
 
Keep Smiling - Lou xx


Comments

  1. Congratulations! You're such an amazing writer and at this rate you'll hit 100,000 views in no time.
    Chloe xx
    http://professionaldaydreamerx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I don't know about that! Thank you so much xx

      Delete
  2. Congratulations this is fantastic! Your blog is going to go so far I can tell. You've achieved so much and you should be proud of yourself well done xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!:D I can't wait to see what you have in stores for the future :)

    -Crystal
    http://crystallizeddaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations! that's such a massive achievement you should be so proud!
    ~basicallychloe xx
    Don't forget to smile! :) ~ x
    www.basicallychloe.blogspot.com x ♡ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats girlie! You put alot of effort into this blog! You deserve t!
    Peace xo
    www.waitwhatok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

Miller's Girl | Film Review

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Girl Talk: Summer Fashion